Lehenga shipping time Stitched: Approximately 7 to 10 working days Unstitched: Approximately 5 to 7 working days
Sarees shipping time Stitched: Approximately 7 to 10 working days Unstitched: Approximately 5 to 7 working days
Dresses shipping time Approximately 5 to 7 working days
Shipping Policy :
- We offer delivery of our products across the globe. Courier companies do not deliver to P.O. Box address, so you must provide a full street address with postal code/zip code and telephone / mobile number.
- In case you are not at home, our shipping partners in most cases leave a card behind. When you are back, do call them back and arrange your shipment delivery. Most of our shipping partners give 2 to 3 attempts for delivery and after three consecutive failures, they keep the goods in their custody. You need to get in touch and reschedule the delivery or collect from their warehouse.
- Once an order is dispatched, if the order/product will return to us because of an incomplete address / wrong address, then we are not responsible in such cases, and we will not provide any refunds. Re-Shipment Can be arranged, but the customer will then have to bear Shipping Cost again.
We do ship with in UK and worldwide
Shipping charges with in UK is standard shipping rate £4.75 /kg with in UK
Next day delivery rate £9/kg with in UK
International Delivery starting from £15 depend on zone it’s variable charges
International delivery takes 7-10 working days
Shipping cost is based on the product weight and delivery location. The weight of any product can be found on its detail page.
Shipment and Tracking Details
- We use to send an email confirming the shipment of the order being placed, as soon as the items are handed over to the Courier Company. These alert emails will contain the tracking number and Courier Company’s website detail.
- Tracking numbers for orders shipped might take around 24 business hours to become active on the courier websites.
Orders placed before 2 p.m. We will try to dispatch for the same day for delivery for Shipping times may vary on weekends, bank holidays, and public holidays. We do not accept any responsibility for damages that occur during transit, as we do our best to make sure that all products are packed carefully and appropriately to protect them during the delivery process.
Shipping times may vary during bank/public holidays and during peak periods. We are not liable for delays that may occur as a result of courier-related matters.
Rest of the world, it’s variable charges you can calculate at check out.
A single order maybe split into multiple shipments, depending on the availability of items in stock and/or weight limits for parcels by the courier/postal company.
Shipping to the UK is charged at a flat rate of £4.75 FREE Delivery for orders over £100.